Location: Dubai, UAE
Industry: New Business Set Up
Job function: Business Development
The candidate will be responsible for generating new leads and advising on BUSINESS SET UP and COMPANY FORMATION solutions in UAE mainland, free zones and offshore jurisdictions.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Business Consultant with 2-4 years experience in company formation, Free Zone, Onshore / Offshore and Business Setup in United Arab Emirates.
- Must be able to generate leads on a monthly basis.
- Marketing of the company’s services through telephone calls, emails, online advertising, social media marketing, web posting and attending business events when necessary in order to acquire new business for the company.
- Provide complete business setup advice to clients who want to set up their business in the UAE (free zones, mainland, offshore).
- Prepare and arrange all documents and applications required for business setup and visa transactions.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements and their resulting impact on business needs.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of government regulations as you will need to provide advice based on current regulations.
- Familiarity with UAE Labour and Immigration Ministries and other government bodies including expert level knowledge about UAE Free zone & Mainland Company Incorporation.
- Knowledge of different types of Government Approvals in order to ensure businesses run legally and seamlessly.
- Strong background in UAE company laws.
- Ability to manage relationships at multiple levels in with private companies and government agencies.
- Time Management.
- Social Perceptiveness.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, and CRM.